PaulTheCAD CAD Services
I am happy to come in on a project if you are having problems with the drawing, or just do not have the time to devote to it. You can come to me, or I to you.
Alternatively, we can link up with Zoom and I can talk you through the problem.
Areas I have worked in:
- House Plans – For new builds, refurbishments and extensions
- Space Planning – For offices and factory layout
- Outdoor Event Planning – Including UK marathons and outside broadcasts for the BBC
- Garden Design – Including working with designers for the Chelsea Flower Show
- Landscape Design – For industrial sites and out of town shopping centres
- Carpenters / Joiners
Creating 3D models of designs than can be shown in situ. Creating assembly drawings of units and flat pack versions when needed. 3D planning of refurbishments, including complicated staircases, custom made doors and windows.
- Houses and House Extensions
Entire houses, or more commonly working on existing house plans for refurbishments and extensions. We have trained many builders to be able to be free of expensive architects and take over the drawing of plans, both in 2D and 3D for themselves.
We have trained and worked with engineers on projects from mechanical parts for tanks for the Army, through redesigning surgical instruments for neurological surgery to locksmiths and clockmakers. If it’s a 3D object to be made, we can draw it and if it goes together on the computer, then it will go together in the workshop. Designing in 3D on the computer before going into the workshop saves time and money and cuts down on waste.
You are welcome to call, Monday to Saturday, to talk through possibilities. PaulTheCAD CAD Services: 077 24 88 24 03.