PaulTheCAD CAD Services
We can take on projects from scratch, or build on existing drawings created in any CAD format.
We are happy to come in on a project if you are having problems with the drawing, or just do not have the time to devote to it. You can come to us, or we can come to you.
- Convert paper technical drawings or sketches into electronic format.
- Deliver drawings in electronic or paper format.
You can book a room at our offices in Winchester and on a one to one basis use us to create your project, or we can work with you, creating your design and training you at the same time. Large format print facilities are available in black and white and colour.
Areas we have worked in:
- House Plans – For new builds, refurbishments and extensions
- Space Planning – For offices and factory layout
- Outdoor Event Planning – Including UK marathons and outside broadcasts for the BBC
- Garden Design – Including working with designers for the Chelsea Flower Show
- Landscape Design – For industrial sites and out of town shopping centres
- Carpenters / Joiners
Creating 3D models of designs than can be shown in situ. Creating assembly drawings of units and flat pack versions when needed. 3D planning of refurbishments, including complicated staircases, custom made doors and windows.
- Houses and House Extensions
Entire houses, or more commonly working on existing house plans for refurbishments and extensions. We have trained many builders to be able to be free of expensive architects and take over the drawing of plans, both in 2D and 3D for themselves.
We have trained and worked with engineers on projects from mechanical parts for tanks for the Army, through redesigning surgical instruments for neurological surgery to locksmiths and clockmakers. If it’s a 3D object to be made, we can draw it and if it goes together on the computer, then it will go together in the workshop. Designing in 3D on the computer before going into the workshop saves time and money and cuts down on waste.
You are welcome to call, Monday to Saturday to talk through possibilities, we look forward to working with you. PaulTheCAD CAD Services: 01962 835 081