Loading TurboCAD Mac v12
A trusted regular TC Mac user has sent me the instructions below concerning loading the new TC Mac v12. It is slightly different from the instructions for v11.
- Run TurboCAD12.app; gives the ‘Can’t run this….’ error message. Options are ‘Move to Bin’ and ‘Cancel’. Choose ‘Cancel’.
- Open System Prefs and go to Security & Privacy > General.
- Run TurboCAD12.app again. Get the same error message,
- Click ‘Cancel’ in the Error box.
- In Security & Privacy > General, click on ‘Run Anyway’
- That should open TurboCAD 12, and bring up the Activation dialog.
- Cancel out of this, and exit TurboCAD 12.
- Run TurboCAD12.app again. This will bring up the Activation dialog, which you can now complete.
Link for the Mac versions