TurboFloorPlan 3D Home and Landscape Pro
TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro 2016 is a powerful, professional home and landscape design solution. With no experience required, simply drag and drop to plan every phase of your dream home and outdoor living space including cost estimation tools.
The Professional Home Design Solution
TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro is the easiest way to design your dream home! Plan all phases of your home from foundation, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing to the walls, windows, doors and custom roof. Visualise a new kitchen, bath, or room addition with custom cabinets, lighting, furniture and appliances. Create “colourboards” of your favorite paint colors, flooring, windows treatments… then swap in one click! Even design outdoor landscapes including decks, fences, paths, lawns and gardens with custom topography and outdoor lighting. It’s everything you need!
No Experience Required
We consider this our professional version, but only because it offers the most easy-to-use features. Even a novice can get started right away!
- QuickStart™ for a simple way to create custom home designs
- Floor Plan Trace to scan and trace your own floor plans
- Professional Designed Home Plan Templates
- Tips and Tricks offer help with the specific tool you’re using
- Training Center with over 100 videos to boost your skills
- Thousands of drag-and-drop symbols, materials, textures, and paint colors
TurboFloorPlan does the work so you don’t have to. It’s got all the tools you need to quickly and easily design your dream home!
- 2D/3D design with precise auto-dimensions
- Automatic cost estimator and “Building Green” design tips
- Design Tools, Landscape Tools, Building Structure Tools
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Simulations & Fixtures
- Multiple ways to view your TurboFloorPlan Design
New in TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape 2016
This latest release makes TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape even easier to use with more control over your projects a vast collection of new content.
- NEW Customisable and Streamlined Interface
- NEW Over 1,800 Textures & Materials
- NEW Over 700 drag-and-drop 3D Objects
- NEW European Sample Plans
- NEW 1,200 Paint Colors
- NEW 3D Library Catalog Support
- NEW Radiator / Water Heater Tool
- NEW Landscape and Patio Groupings
- IMPROVED Roofing Tools
- IMPROVED Tracking and Dimensioning Behavior
- NEW Help Features and much more!
Microsoft Windows® – Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Intel® Pentium® III, Celeron® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported), 256 MB of RAM, 2.3 GB of Hard Disk Space, Internet access, VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024×768 with 32-bit color, 64 MB Video Card Memory (A separate video card is required. Motherboard video chipsets AKA onboard video chipset AKA integrated video is not supported)
For more information please call me on 01730 894161, or email [email protected].
Need some CAD advice? Want to place an order over the phone? Call me now and I'll do my best to help.
FREE Support with Every Product Purchase
Buy from this site and I'll provide unlimited telephone and email support!
If you're a student or a tutor, I can provide educational licenses at a much reduced price. Please contact me for details.
I occasionally send out Newsletters and CAD Product Update Bulletins. If you'd like to receive them, please enter your email address in the boxes below.
Please be assured that I will never give your information to anyone else and you may unsubscribe whenever you wish.